A Sheet Load of Cut Protection
Graphene was created in a lab in 2004 by Geim & Novoselov at the University of Manchester in the UK. Graphene is the first ever two-dimensional material to be discovered using nanotechnology. It is a one-atom-thick hexagonal lattice sheet structure and now the strongest material known to man.
By aligning the lattice sheets along the yarn’s fibre axis, the Graphex® yarn is created. Due to the chemical composition of Graphene, the Graphex® yarn has superior levels of abrasion, cut, tear and puncture resistance.
With these advancements in nanotechnology, Force360 is revolutionising hand protection.
By engineering graphene into the yarn Graphex is able to achieve
- The thinnest Cut Level F liner on the market
- Cut Level F certification under AS/NZS 2161.3:2020
- Maximum Dexterity Level 5 under AS/NZS 2161.2:2020
- Touch screen friendly glove ensuring the upmost onsite safety
- UPF50+ Sun Protection - Pass under AS/NZS 4399:2017 Sun Protective Clothing
- Contact Food Safe under AS 2070:1999